1. Choose one of the pictures for your photo meditation.
2. Click on that picture to display the full image of the photo meditation.
3. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and relax your shoulders.
4. Open your eyes. Focus on the image--look for the details in the picture.
5. Now look at the words on the page. Say them to yourself several times. If you like, say them out loud.
6. Say a quick prayer to thank the Lord for this time of meditation.
Use these photo meditations to find your safe space with God. Take all of the time you need to relax and concentrate on Him and what He is saying to you. These photo meditations are here to help you relax and focus on what really matters.
Christian Mindfulness for Beginners: