Interested in learning more about meditation? We have the information you need to get started. You can start by:
- Listening to our 8-minute Audio Meditation
- Relaxing with one of our Photo Meditations
- Meditating with the Five-Minute Christian Meditation.
- Watching our 11-minute video about Christian meditation
- Reading our Meditation Myths and Frequently Asked Questions
- Downloading a Christian Meditation app for your smartphone or tablet
Experience an energizing eight-minute meditation on God's Word. It follows a format similar to the Five-Minute Christian Meditation and is narrated by Bob Metoxen.
Need a quick break? Use Photo Meditations to recharge your day.
- Choose one of the pictures below for your meditation. Click on the picture to open the page.
- Start by closing your eyes. Take a deep breath, and relax your shoulders.
- Open your eyes. Focus on the image--look for the details in the picture.
- After looking at the image, now look at the words on the page. Say them to yourself several times. If you like, say them out loud.
- Say a quick prayer to thank the Lord for this time of meditation
On Eagle's Wings
John 14:27Download iPhone Version from Computer
Open iPhone Version from iPhone
Sunrise over mountains
The Five-Minute Christian Meditation
Turn around your day in only Five Minutes!
Minute 1: Start the meditation timer. While counting slowly, inhale with your nose, and exhale with your mouth. Relax your shoulders and jaw.
Minutes 2, 3, and 4: Continue the same breathing pattern while meditating on the three verses. Close your eyes after you memorize each verse
Minute 5: End with a brief prayer.
Find Meditations submitted by others and submit your own!
Would you like to make your own Five-MInute Christian Meditation with your favorite verses? Create your own meditations with our Meditation Creator Tool! Upon approval, the meditations you create will be available to everyone who visits this site. Use it to create a meditation for your congregation or class.